Optima makes the following commitments to our staff:
- Commitment 1: Roles and Responsibilities
We will provide staff with meaningful work, facilitated by clear roles and responsibilities, high quality working conditions with up to date IT and support services.
- Commitment 2: Pay and Reward
We will pay staff a competitive salary and generous leave entitlement within a transparent reward structure.
- Commitment 3: Training and Development
We will provide staff with professional development opportunities, access to appropriate training for their current roles and support for their future careers.
- Commitment 4: Health, Safety and Welfare
We will provide a safe and pleasant working environment for all staff and aim to protect and promote employee welfare and health.
- Commitment 5: Staff Engagement and Communications
We will operate effective communication systems to promote employee engagement in decisions that affect them and the future of Optima.
- Commitment 6: Staff Satisfaction
We will strive to identify and remove barriers to staff enjoying their work.
- Commitment 7: Equality and Diversity
We will actively promote equality of opportunity for staff with an aim to opposing prejudice, promoting the understanding of diversity and challenging discrimination.